Hi, I’m Tom. I am a writer, musician, and sound engineer. I graduated from the University of Alberta with a Bachelor of Arts in English with a minor in Music. My interests lie at points where textuality, sound, mindfulness, chance, and the digital arts intersect.
- Recipient of the Cécile E. Mactaggart Travel Award for Narrative Writing 
- University of Alberta Write 298 Award for Creative Non-Fiction 
- Jason Lang Scholarship for exceptional academic achievement 
- Commission composition
- Film sound (composition, on set, foley)
- Media programming (Max/MSP/Jitter)
- Commission writing
I work mainly in Reaper, utilizing VSTs by iZotope and Native Instruments, and my growing library of field recordings and samples.
If you would like to collaborate or get in touch, please feel free to contact me, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.